Sad!! Man Preparing For His Grandmother's Burial Gets Electrocuted In Bayelsa - Welcome to Julia Blaise Blog

BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, 26 October 2017

Sad!! Man Preparing For His Grandmother's Burial Gets Electrocuted In Bayelsa


A man named Edward agada has died after been electrocuted by cable wire in Bayelsa state,.
According to Patrick Timi Arazi who shared the sad news on Facebook, The man is preparing to bury him grandmum, before his unfortunate death. see below!

No comments:

Post a Comment