Family of 5 die after inhaling Generator Fumes - Welcome to Julia Blaise Blog

BREAKING NEWS

Monday, 30 October 2017

Family of 5 die after inhaling Generator Fumes

A family of five was suffocated by fumes from a power generating set at the weekend at Umeh community, Isoko South area, Delta State.,

It was learned that the deceased, identified as Mr. Jemudia, his wife and daughters were found dead in early hours of Saturday by their neighbours after they noticed that fumes were coming out of their three-bedroom flat apartment.


The deceased reportedly put on their power generator due to power outage, before they went to bed in one of the rooms in their apartment on Friday night, after they had earlier attended a funeral ceremony in the community.

The bodies were deposited in a morgue in one of the hospitals close to the community.


The state Command’s Police Public Reactions Officer, Mr. Andrew Aniamaka, said he was yet to receive situation report “from the appropriate Divisional Police Officer.”


No comments:

Post a Comment