Teenage girl electrocutes in bath tub as she charges her phone while bathing - Welcome to Julia Blaise Blog

BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Teenage girl electrocutes in bath tub as she charges her phone while bathing

A teenage girl, Madison Coe has died after she was electrocuted while trying to charge her phone when she was taking a bath.


She was in the tub in her father's home, when the accident happened on Sunday morning.

Her family said she 'either plugged her phone in or simply grabbed her phone that was already plugged in' while sat in the bath, electrocuting herself, KCBD reports.

Madison recently graduated from the eighth grade. She played basketball for his school and was a member of Terra Vista Middle School's band.

Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment