Tiger Spices

Tiger Spices


Thursday, 24 November 2016

Man suffers third-degree burns after E-Cigarette explodes in his pocket

A 31-year-old man, Otis Gooding got badly burnt on Wednesday as an e-cigarette exploded in his pocket at a New York City wine store.

He was standing behind the store counter and talking with co-workers when the e-cigarette exploded, burning his leg, thigh and hand.

Security camera video obtained from the store shows Gooding jumping as sparks begin shooting from his pants pocket. Smoke billows from his pants as he attempts to remove the device.

Gooding suffered third-degree burns and was admitted to the Weill Cornell Medical Center burn unit, where he is expected to have surgery, Rubenstein said.

No comments:

Post a Comment