43-yr-old Woman accidentally electrocuted in Delta - Welcome to Julia Blaise Blog


Monday, 21 November 2016

43-yr-old Woman accidentally electrocuted in Delta

A 43-year-old woman, called, Mama Oyibo at the week got electrocuted at Ozoro, in Isoko area of Delta. The mother of four was electrocuted by a naked electricity wire that was dangling on the wall of her apartment at the Urude quarter of the community.

She reportedly leaned on the wall to rest after returning from farm on Friday evening, but she did not notice the naked wire on the wall, which someone was obviously working on before there was power cut in the community.

"Part of her body was on the wire when power was suddenly restored and she was electrocuted. At first, she fainted with the shock and was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital by her neighbours for medical attention."

At the hospital, she showed signs of recovery, but later died.

No comments:

Post a Comment